Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back from blogging break..

Since it's pretty obvious that I'm really too busy to make this blog what I intend for it to be, I need to scale back on what I've been doing on here.

So from now on, until my time frees up, I'll be using this mainly as my workout and food log. Mainly for my accountability with my 2009 goals. I'll also be copying great quotes I read and links to other great articles.

So If you check back every once in a while to try to find a witty or insightful article, your probably not going to find it here for a while. I'd really like to make this a blog that brings great information and encouragement to others, but it's just not happining now. But keep purusing the links I have on the left, and you'll find what you're looking for.

Here's a little article over at CrossFit Balboa on the effect of the rBGH and IGF-1 found in most commercial store bought milk. Apparrently its beneficial to helping in weight gain.... but considering I'm not looking to gain weight but loose it.... Another great reason why I buy my raw milk from a local dairy.

No comments: