Friday, November 20, 2009

OHS Practice

Yesterday I worked on perfecting my squat form, and practised OHS with PVC filled with sand.

Warmup

5 Rounds
10 OHS with PVC

5 rounds
10 Front Squats with Kettle bell

Rest 1 minutes between each round.

Suprisingly my legs don't feel like jelly after this one.

However I am still having trouble with pain in my foot. It appears to be scarring from an old injury to my soft tissue in my foot that is causing the problem. So my husband/therapist is giving me tough love and subjecting me to the wonderful therapy of A-stem at home. You know, the therapy that's famous for making patients scream on the therapy table? That's it. I'm going to experience quite a few evenings on my bed with my face in a pillow while he works on/digs into my foot.

But it shouln't interfere with me getting back into my workout routine. Hopefully.

No comments: