Friday, April 11, 2008

Here I go!

Hi all! Here I go. Finally starting my own little blog in vast world called the internet. Most of you that might visit here probably know me. But for those of you who just happen to stumble onto my blog and don't know me, I guess I better introduce myself.

My Name is Angela. I live in Tulsa, Ok. I am married to the best man on earth, 9.5 yrs and going! We have 3 beautiful daughters: Jordan 8 yrs old, Joelle - 3 yrs old, and our baby Jada - 5 weeks old. We also have one dog. A Jack Russel Terrier named Petie.

Since we live in a small 2 bedroom home, life gets pretty interesting at times :)

My hubby is a Physical Therapist Assistant and will soon start Personal Training on the side.

We are members of GUTS Church. We've been there over 10 years and firmly believe it's the best place on earth. In fact it's the only reason we are still in OK. If there was a GUTS in Colorado or Arizona we would be there in a heartbeat. But maybe some day.

I love reading, knitting/crochet, spending time with my family, and working out. Any or all when I have a spare moment.. HAHA!

Since I just had a baby, I have a lot of hard work ahead to get fit again. We CrossFit. Currently we are going to CrossFit Tulsa to work out. The main purpose of this blog is to be a workout log for me, with occasional rants and ramblings thrown into the mix just for fun. But who knows what this will end up being. I just hope I don't neglet it!

No comments: