Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today I'm only half an Angie...

Today's WOD:
  • Angie
  • 100 pullups
  • 100 situps
  • 100 squats
  • 100 pushsups

Didn't make it to the gym. I baby sat for my best friend while she went to the Dr. By the time she got back it was too late to make it to a mid-day class at CrossFit Tulsa. By the time I got home, Jada fed, and everyone down for a nap I only had 20 min to workout before I had to get ready for work. Changing into comfy clothes took some of that. I knew I wasn't going to get it all done, but would do what I could. No warm up... just crank up some music and 3,2,1...

Did 100 squats, 100 situps. Had to break them up into sets towards the end. Did some pushups but lost count.

I'll make Jerimiah put me through something with pushups and pullups tomorrow to make up for it.

Looking forward to an interesting evening at work. I may or may not be working there after tonight.. we'll see.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Angela I know that feeling. Some nights I really want to quit my job... kinda like last night.

Hang in there.

Hey, half of Angie is better than not having Angie at all...