Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rest Day, no WOD

Daily Food log:
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
Spinach
Onion
Mushroom
Butter

Lunch
Chicken noodles soup

Snack
Egg Salad
2 HB eggs
1 Tblspn blueberry mustard
2/3 tspn mayo
Chopped almonds
1/2 orange

Dinner
Ham and cheese wrap
Dinner Salad
1 tall starbucks americano with cream and splenda

Snack
Chicken
1/2 orange

I am getting really tired of tuna and/or egg salad being dry because the small amount of mayo per block of fat just does not go very far. So I was very excited when I had the thought of reading the label on my favorite mustard and found that it had no fat and only 3g carbs per teaspoon. Which means I can now add it to my egg/tuna/chicken salads and not mess with the fat blocks and have to only adjust for 1 carb block for every Tblsn of mustard I use. Yippee!

No comments: