Monday, October 6, 2008

Accepting a challenge

Pam MacEltree on her blog here posted a challenge to step up and make positive changes in our training.

Ok... I'm game... I'm in the middle of a decluttering and budgeting challenge right now... so what's a fitness challenge on top of that?

My goal: Is to start working out regularly and stick with it. I want to get into fitness as a routine and a habit. I know what is good for me. I know what I NEED to do. But being a busy mom of 3 makes it hard. I just need to stop whining and do it.

I also want to start keeping track of what I eat so Ican find out what my weak areas are (like chocolate and 4 cups of coffee with cream every day).

1 comment:

Katie said...

Angela, with all the stress at work I've been having lately... chocolate has been a godsend... but please don't tell Jerry... :P I share your pain and frustration...