Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday 01/09/09

Food:

I was at my moms today helping her with her housework. It's really hard to stay on track when your not in your own home. My mom's house is filled with crap... mainly chocolate and candy. Everytime I opened a kitchen cabinet today the crap just kept falling out of the cabinet. It's like the chocolate kept jumping out onto the cabinet begging me to eat it. I eventually started throwing the stuff away. It really made my mom mad, but at least I didn't eat it.

Breakfast - 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices cheese, glass of milk.

Lunch - Canned ravioli and canned chicken veggie noodle soup. No it wasn't a balanced lunch, and within the hour I was really groggy and couldn't focus on what I was doing. Wow...

Snack - 2 oz cheese, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 blueberries, 6 almonds

Dinner - Salmon patties, peas, corn, and spinach salad

Snack - 2 HB eggs and 1 orange

Workout:
Run 400 M
Walk 400 M for an active rest
4 rounds untimed

I wasn't sure what I could do since I was at my mom's and didn't have anything with me... so I started thinking that I should do something I really hate doing. I hate running, so I made myself run just so I could get over it....

I felt tired after my last run, but after I had a shower and got cleaned up I felt really good. I probably could of done some more.

No comments: