Thursday, June 26, 2008

I never imagined....

I started this blog mainly to be a personal work out log, mixed in with my love of rambling, not really expecting anyone to find it or read it.
But lo and behold... some people have found it. And I guess it's more easily found than I thought.
Yesterday Jerimiah (my wonderful hubby) did a Google search for the gym we work out at, CrossFit Tulsa, to see how easy it was to find it.
Well, he found more than the link to the gym on the first page. My blog was on the first search page right underneath CrossFit Tulsa! I guess I mention CrossFit Tulsa a few times. ;)

I watch the live feed tracker, I've seen visits from all over the world (Hi Kate in Va!), and I wonder: How did they find me and why they would want to visit my little world?? There have been visits from CA, Canada, Europe, etc. Via google searches of CrossFit vatieties, including a search for CrossFit brainwashing.

Anyway.. I guess I'll have to watch posting the emarrasing stuff... who knows who's going to read it ;)

No workout yet today. I'm busy catching up on cleaning, chasing after my brood, and planning my best friends baby shower... My work out will most likely be later tonight after the girls are in bed.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Angela, I often wonder the same thing about my little blog. When I started it, it was not my intent to ever have any part of it put on CrossFit, or even for many others to read it. I have to say though, that I'm glad that people have found it! I've made friends all over the globe, and there are many more I'm hoping to make. I know from my tracker that I have loyal readers in London, Canada, and Australia, who have yet to contact me. I'd love to make friends with these people! But regardless of all that, it just feels good to know that people are enjoying what I'm writing and are using me as sort of a resource. Sometimes, it even feels cool to be called an "inspiration" even though I don't feel like one. Keep writing, and don't worry about the "embarassing stuff". I'm finding that the embarassing stuff is some of the stuff that people relate to the MOST. People want to know that there are CrossFitters out there who are human, and not superhuman and hitting a 2:02 Fran. Don't worry about other people. Just keep doing you! :)