Friday, June 6, 2008

This is so inspiring!!

Which I need a lot of inspiration to keep me motivated.

I haven't done hardly anything for almost two months. My knees started giving me trouble so rest was in order. Then I started back to work, with more shifts than I planned on. It's difficult to work night till past midnight and then get up with the kiddos in the mornings and have much energy to do anything.

I did make it to CrossFit tonight. Jerimiah watched the girls while I did the "class workout" and he worked out later.

Modified Filthy Fifty

  • 30 of eachStep ups
  • Jumping Pull Ups
  • 20 lb KB swings
  • Lunges
  • Knee ups/sit ups
  • 32 lb Push Press
  • Supermans
  • 26:00
  • My first time back in a long while, and I was sick yesterday so I didn't do wall ball, burpees, or jump rope.

I'm pretty sore but I think i did fairly well considering how long my break has been.

No comments: