Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today I went to CrossFit Tulsa by myself. Jerimiah and the girls stayed home to nap (his rest day).

The WOD
10 rounds
12 burpees
12 pull ups

My goal was 5 rounds
Modified burpees with knee push ups
Did pull ups using black band and using the ball of one foot to push off a box.

No official warm up. I did some arm stretches and squats to loosen up and took my rounds slow.
I finished 5 rounds and felt ok so I made a new goal of 8 rounds.
It was hard but with Paddy's encouragement I was able to some how gut it out and finish.
8 rounds 36:45

Overall today I did 96 pull ups and 96 knee push ups. Pretty impressive considering I could barely make it through my warm up yesterday.

My burpees were whimpy. Here's what a proper burpee should be.



Gives me a goal to work towards.

No comments: