Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Squat Therapy

Still working on getting a good solid squat. I'm really soft in the bottom of my squat and need to work on good control through the whole movement. Something time will correct. I found this video at http://www.againfaster.com/ and it is very informitive.



Fixing the Squat from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.
And another from CrossFit Headquarters


Today's CrossFit Tulsa WOD was
3 Rounds for time:
  • 20 Box Jumps
  • 25 Pushups
  • 30 KB Swings (50#/35#)
  • 35 Situp
  • 400m run/500m row
Jordan (my 8yr old) did this modified 10 reps each and a run up and down the parking lot. Her time was 21:30! Way to go!
Hubby modified it for me: 10,15,15,20 reps each respectively. Then a 400 M run first round and 250M row second and third round. My time was about 23:00.
Even though Monday was my rest day, I was still pretty fatigued from Sunday. The box jumps were hard to I went down to step ups. Push ups were poor form. On my run my shoes felt like lead weights so I kicked them off when I got back inside. It was never so hard to row and I had to break up the meters rowed to finish. Kettlebells were the easiest for me today.












Jordan was playing with the camera and got some good shots of me doing the Kettlebell Swing.

No comments: